Reducing Dementia Risk
Take Preventative Steps to Keep Your Mind Sharp
Did you know that individuals with hearing loss are at an increased risk for developing cognitive decline and dementia? It’s true. New research finds treating hearing loss is the single most modifiable way to reduce your risk of dementia in Mauston, La Crosse, and Westby, WI. While your risk increases with the degree of hearing loss, it is important to note that even mild hearing loss can increase your risk by as much as 200%! If you or a loved one struggles to hear clearly, Professional Hearing Care can help.
Curious if You Have Hearing Loss? Ask Yourself the Following Questions:
- Is it difficult to hear a conversation when there is background noise, such as when you’re in a restaurant?
- Are others asking you to turn down the TV or radio frequently?
- Do you have trouble following a conversation in the car?
- Do you find yourself guessing at words often, sometimes incorrectly?
- Are you uncomfortable in social situations because you are worried about hearing?
- Do you ask others to repeat themselves often, more loudly or slowly?
- Are most of the sounds you hear muffled and difficult to make out?
- Are you cheating by reading lips or relying on situational context?
- Have multiple family members or friends approached you about your hearing?
If you answered yes to most of these questions, you’re not alone! Whether you suffer from slight or significant hearing loss, your cognitive abilities are likely to be adversely affected.
Fortunately, there is hope! According to recent evidence from Columbia University, today’s leading treatment options for restoring hearing can help to slow down or prevent the development of memory loss and dementia. Our full-service hearing clinics work to combat memory loss and dementia by staying at the forefront of modern hearing technology. At Professional Hearing Care, we are here to help you keep your mind sharp!
Contact Us to Reduce Your Risk of Dementia in Mauston, La Crosse, & Westby, WI
- An Explanation of Our Process
- Hearing & Cognitive Screening Based on Your Needs
- A Review of Your Results
- A FREE Copy of Dr. Vinopal’s Book, Start Living Again
During your appointment, we will take the time to fully inform you of your condition, our recommended treatment, and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to helping you hear the sounds of life again!
Learn The Secrets Other Doctors Won’t Tell You!
Request a free copy of Dr. Vinopal’s book and learn how to live your best life by staying connected, living without tinnitus, and keep making memories. Along with helping you choose the best specialist for you and your family, Dr. Vinopal shares why it’s important to treat both yours and your loved one’s hearing loss.
- Preventing dementia is possible
- You can live with less ringing in your ears
- Hearing care is health care
What to Expect on Your First Visit
Get to Know You & Understand Your Symptoms
Discuss Your Treatment Goals & Medical History
Determine Your Stage of Hearing Loss or Tinnitus
Answer All of Your Questions or Concerns
Begin a Custom Treatment Plan
The Highest Rated Hearing Healthcare Clinic in Wisconsin
I can’t say enough good things about them, 5 stars are simply not enough!
— Lorrie D.
The reviews listed are from actual patients of Excellence In Audiology Member Clinics. Individual results may vary. Reviews are not claimed to represent results for everyone.
509 N Union St
Mauston, WI 53948
1521 Losey Blvd S
La Crosse, WI 54601
110 N Main St
Westby, WI 54667
5957 McKee Rd
Fitchburg, WI 53719